Love is an elusive bond between two people that everyone is looking for. Their soulmate. But not everyone is lucky enough to find that one special person that completes them. With the help of a true love horoscope, many people have found out when they’ll meet their mate, his or her zodiac sign, and what their perfect match will be like.
An accurate love horoscope can give you a compatibility prediction based on zodiac signs, reveal the potential for romance in your life, and tell you if marriage is in your future. Cosmic forces are at work in bringing couples together, and when the stars are aligned, it will be your turn for love.
With a real love horoscope, you can learn the zodiac sign of your “cosmic plus one” and from that, you’ll be able to predict their behavior, needs, and character. As the planets and stars shift daily, so does your chance at finding Mr. or Mrs. Right. It’s written in the stars, all that remains is for a skilled astrologer to read your destiny and point you towards the love of your life.
Get a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly couples love horoscope. The Internet is packed with psychics, astrologers, card readers, and mystics waiting to give you a forecast for love, but the best love horoscopes are done by experienced professionals. Don’t let love pass you by, discover your love horoscope today.
Are Horoscopes Accurate for Love?
Zodiac signs can give a snapshot of a person’s basic character, personality traits, interests, strengths, and weaknesses. This gives you a head start when looking for a love match. Horoscopes can accurately tell you what kind of person you are more likely to “click” with. The rest is up to you. A love horoscope can help you find the perfect partner and prevent you from getting mixed up with someone completely incompatible. For centuries mankind has been guided by the stars in making all kinds of important decisions, including love matches. It might not be scientifically proven, but it is rare that an astrologically compatible couple doesn’t get along. Zodiac compatibility (synastry) is a vast field covering soul mates, seduction, physical attraction, romance, sexuality, and figuring out your ideal partner’s zodiac sign. A love reading can accurately tell you which relationships will be easier and which you will have to work at. Any zodiac match is possible if you have a horoscope reading to tell you how to make it work.
Best Horoscope Love Matches
There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to finding your soul mate. Your horoscope may say you are a terrible match, then you meet and discover you’re desperately in love! Love can be so unpredictable, that sometimes the stars even get it wrong. It could be the person’s smell, laugh, or intellect that attracts you, even when the stars advise differently. But in most cases, astrology can be a good starting point, and guide to finding a love partner. If you’re already in a relationship, a love horoscope reading can help you understand how to keep each other happy.
Love Horoscope for Me
- Aries – Leo, and Sagittarius can easily keep up with spirited Aries and be inspired by his/her enthusiasm and determination. Libra can provide balance in a relationship with Aries, and a love match between Libra and Aries could bring out the best in both partners. Cancer and Capricorns may be out of their depth with spontaneous, energetic Aries, while Aries may find them boring.
- Taurus – Conscientious Capricorn and practical Virgo will fall under the spell of charismatic Taurus. Scorpio can make an interesting match for Taurus, as they both represent change. They can grow together and share valuable life lessons. Stubborn Taurus might lock horns with Leo and Aquarius, and would need a lot of patience, and compromise to make a relationship work with one of these signs.
- Gemini – Libra and Aquarius will appreciate Gemini’s wit and intellect. Sagittarius can be a powerful match for Gemini. They both share creativity, are travel-lovers, and are fun-loving. Pairing with Virgo or Pisces would be hard work, as Gemini’s sudden bursts of energy, and occasional unreliability might be too much for sensitive Virgo or Pisces.
- Cancer – Partnered with fellow water signs Scorpio and Pisces, Cancer can be a sensitive, loyal, and intuitive soul mate. Capricorns will appreciate Cancer’s sensitivity, domestic nature, and occasional kinky lovemaking. Aries and Libra won’t appreciate Cancer’s aggressive tendencies, but thanks to Cancer’s open communication, they often make unbreakable bonds.
- Leo – Leo can truly shine when paired with a fellow fire sign, Sagittarius or Aries. Aquarius can partner with Leo, playing the loyal subject to the lion king. Taurus and Scorpio don’t have time for Leo’s pride and ostentation, and to work, the lion king would have to rein back his ego.
- Virgo – Pragmatic Virgo enjoys a stable relationship with Taurus or Capricorn. Pisces also makes a great love match for Virgo. In a relationship with an impulsive Gemini or a courageous Sagittarius, Virgo can feel left behind. If a Virgo wants a relationship with a Gemini or Sagittarius, they need to let go of control and become more spontaneous.
- Libra – In a coupling with fellow air signs, Gemini or Aquarius, Libra’s appreciation for culture, and refinement will thrive. Independent Aries paired with Libra that loves to be in a relationship can form a comfortable balance. Cancers and Capricorns might not like Libra’s need for socializing and making public appearances. To make a relationship work with Cancer or Capricorn, Libra would have to lavish them with love to prove their loyalty.
- Scorpio – The intense dedication to love displayed by Scorpio, can scare off some zodiac signs, but fellow water signs thrive on the energy. Scorpio’s sexuality is best matched with sensual Taurus. Leo or Aquarius may find Scorpio sneaky, and Scorpio would be put off by their transparency. To make a relationship work with Leo or Aquarius, Scorpio will have to open up, and not have any secrets.
- Sagittarius – This fire sign, always ready for adventure, needs his freedom which he can get from Aries and Leo. A relationship between Sagittarius and Leo or Aries will be passionate, exciting, and creative. Sagittarius and Gemini can be a good horoscope love match as they share a sense of adventure. Sensitive Pisces or practical Virgo would be hurt by Sagittarius’straight-forward approach to everything. Sagittarius would have to work hard at a relationship with a Virgo or Pisces to ensure they don’t feel left out.
- Capricorn – Virgo, and Taurus can benefit from the stability Capricorn provides, while in return Capricorn will enjoy Virgo’s logic or Taurus’s sensuality. Capricorn and Cancer share traditional views on love and can build a happy home together. Aries or Libra would become frustrated with Capricorn and the goat would have to work hard to provide the respect sought by Libra and Aries.
- Aquarius – Like-minded Libra and Gemini make good zodiac matches for energetic Aquarius that can appreciate Libra and Gemini’s intellect. The air sign Aquarius in a relationship with fire sign Leo can make a dynamic couple, as both understand social complexities. Aquarius will probably not gel with the bold personalities and sensuality of Taurus and Scorpio.
- Pisces – Easy-going Pisces does best in a relationship with fellow water signs Cancer and Scorpio. A love match with either of these signs can be grounding for Pisces. Paired together Pisces and Virgo can enjoy each other’s support and kindness. But Gemini or Sagittarius could hurt Pisces while they could lose patience with Pisces sensitivity.
What the Zodiac Signs Love
“What’s your sign?” Must be one of the oldest pick-up lines in the world. Knowing the zodiac of your potential boyfriend or girlfriend can give you a useful glimpse into their personality. It will also give you a clue about if you’ll be compatible or face challenges. You can use daily love horoscopes, or general zodiac horoscopes for inspiration, fun, and to get an overview of your love life. But for a full compatibility reading, you need to have a one-on-one astrology love reading. You can give your astrologer your birth date and that of your partner, to see if you are a match. You can also give them just your birth date, and have a detailed interpretation of your love prospects. With the help of a personal love reading, you’ll know what to look for in a partner and how to make a relationship work with any sign. It is all about discovering what you need to have a satisfying relationship, and less about how and where to find love.
Select a sign below to get your daily, weekly and monthly Love Horoscope, courtesy of our wonderful Astrologer Patrick Arundell. If you want to see what horoscope signs you would be most compatible with in a relationship, check out our accurate love compatibility feature today!