If your in the part of the globe that is currently experiencing winter right now, you may very well be tired and fed up of the cold. You may also find yourself dreaming of faraway places.
This could include placing exotic beaches as your screensaver, Googling images of beaches, or even browsing for last minute getaway deals on expedia.com.
Not all of us are lucky enough to peel off our winter coats and trade them in for beachwear and flip flops at this very moment in time, however even for the daydreamers out there, we believe you may very well be inspired by the following list of the best beaches to visit in 2015.
The list was complied by tripadvisor and includes both known and less familiar places, inspiring us to go off the beaten path in our future travels. Below is the list of top 10 places that made the cut.
1. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
2. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
3. Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
4. Playa Paraiso Beach, Cayo Largo, Cuba
5. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
6. Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seychelles
7. White Beach, Boracay, Philippines
8. Flamenco Beach, Culebra, Puerto Rico
9. Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Australia
10. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Crete, Greece
If you’re interested to view the entire list, you can do so here.