Many people are saddened by the news that self help pioneer and guru Wayne Dyer has passed. Wayne helped shape the self help genre, when he sold over 35 million copies of his first book titled Your Erroneous Zones.
Dyer was also considered the father of motivation and inspired many people around the world with his words of wisdom. We have compiled a list of his 7 most powerful and inspirational quotes about life below.
1. “Love is co-operation rather than competition.” – Wayne Dyer
2. “When you have the choice between being right and being kind just choose.”- Wayne Dyer
3. “How people treat you is their karma, how you react is ours!” – Wayne Dyer
4. “Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.” – Wayne Dyer
5. “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body, rather than a body with a soul.” – Wayne Dyer
6. ” All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much you fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.” – Wayne Dyer
7. “I would rather be hated for who I am , than loved for who I am not.”- Wayne Dyer
Photo credit : Phil Konstantin/ Wikimedia Commons